As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role will be responsible for ensuring models and outputs are consistent and help to answer key business questions; as well as to establish analytics processes and workflows to provide context for analytics in Latin-america.
- Essential Functions
- Assist in definition of project scope and requirements to determine project viability and efforts needed
- Support in developing approved analytics approach
- Execute marketing analytic projects ranging from small to large either individually or in collaboration with marketing or other teams
- Track and monitor over time and guarantee marketing model relevance to main Business Strategies (Affluent, Cash Conversion, E-Comm)
- Extract actionable business insights from the data and build compelling stories that clearly communicate the findings and recommendations in powerful presentations for internal and external clients
- Research industry metrics and business context and bring this context to bear in analyses
- Connect the dots leveraging analytics outputs and models to answer key business/marketing questions
- Conduct consumer-centric analytics using a variety of analytical methods and statistical models
- Ensure project delivery within timelines
- Keep an eye out for opportunities to create and automate repeatable analyses or build self-service tools for business users
- Perform other tasks on an as-needed basis
- Travel Requirements
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
- Physical Requirements
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics
- Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional or internship experience in analytics
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills with high level of competence in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, or other programs
- Familiarity or experience with data mining and statistical modeling (e.g., regression modeling, clustering techniques, decision trees, etc.) is very helpful
- Some proficiency with real world experience in SQL, Hadoop, R, SAS, Python, Hive, Impala
- Ability to analyze customers using methods such as predictive models, multivariate models and clustering segmentation, campaign targeting and effectiveness, lifetime value analysis, etc.
- Solid analytics skills to identify business trends and opportunities, ability to turn analytics into compelling stories and powerful insights presentations for internal and external clients.
- Team player, self-motivated, results oriented and able to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Experimental mindset, marketing, technology and digitally curious
- Good business acumen to orient data analysis to business needs
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.