The Visa Digital Commerce Program is a key component of Visa's digital strategy, designed to simplify & secure digital transactions. The role requires an experienced product and commercial professional who can build a program from scratch, identify needs, opportunities, and develop the tactics to bring the program goals to fruition. This role supports overall strategy, analysis, and execution for the commercialization & go-to-market of the Visa Digital Commerce Program, which includes the Visa Token Service & Visa Secure Remote Commerce solutions. This is a global role, with responsibilities spanning all Visa Inc. geographies. The position is based in Visa's San Francisco or Foster City office.
- Work within a highly motivated team to re-shape the future of digital payments
- Build product activation and launch plans and drive execution of critical product launches and strategic projects across global markets.
- Own issuer commercialization for Visa Token Service and Secure Remote Commerce globally. Lead efforts to ensure global alignment, optimize sales efforts, and support existing clients.
- Strategic client support: Engage with key issuers and other clients to drive forward engagement and execution on key initiatives.
- Support and engage with internal Visa teams to deliver acceptance objectives, develop business case tools, competitive assessments, Pipeline tracking, customized selling materials, contract support, etc.
- Engage with strategic partnerships and other teams to deliver pipeline signings.
- Develop and support cross-functional and regional trainings across digital payment product workflows, new launches and capabilities.
- Identify growth opportunities by leveraging data analytics, new product enhancements, cross-border opportunities, and by optimizing integrations