As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Director of Business Conduct will lead forensic technology efforts and support investigations related to alleged violations of Visa policy or law. In addition to leading, the forensic technology efforts, the director will lead all data analytics initiatives for the program and provide support with tracking and analysis of case metrics The Director will be expected to work collaboratively across multiple functions at Visa such as Legal, Compliance, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Internal Audit, Sourcing, Cyber Security and Finance.
Visa promotes an ethical culture and provides employees and outside partners with safe and confidential channels to report concerns. This position requires proactive day-to-day management of the global investigation process, the Compliance Hotline as well as conducting due diligence and statistical analysis on misconduct matters in an effort to identify trends and mitigate risks. This position is a direct report to Visa’s Sr. Director- Head of Business Conduct office and is an Individual Contributor role.
- Lead Forensic Technology efforts by identifying and collecting relevant sources of data as per the requirements of the investigation
- Coordinate and partner with the Cybersecurity (CSI) function on all BCO matters that require forensic expertise (including mobile phone and laptop imaging, leaks of Visa confidential information and DLP related matters)
- Lead and support investigations of alleged misconduct, both financial (such as Conflict of Interest, Travel and Expense, vendor kickback, etc.) and HR – related (Harassment and Discrimination, retaliation, HR violation of code, etc.)
- Reinforce and support Visa's global investigation process and protocols across the organization’s multiple functions and geographies
- Lead data analytics for the program including trend analysis, track and report case metrics (including intake, alleged violations, discipline, etc.) and summarize results for internal reporting purposes (monthly and quarterly) Assume responsibility for all phases of the investigation life cycle, including intake, background research, witness/subject interviews, writing summary report, presentation of findings to stakeholders for resolution of substantiated matters, and debrief meetings with leadership
- Job description breakdown: Leading forensic technology efforts and investigations support 75%, data analytics initiatives and other projects 25%
- Travel approximately 10% of the time to support the Business Conduct Office
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technology related field from an accredited university and at least 10 years of experience in computer forensics and investigations
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- A proven track record in digital forensics, tool management, and electronic evidence collection
- Experience conducting digital forensics examinations on Microsoft Windows operating systems and Apple iOS devices using industry standard tools – e.g. Clearwell, EnCase
- Experience conducting corporate internal investigations
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate and visually present complex forensic investigation and analysis results, and the talent to draft concise reports for the intended audience in layman’s terms
- Excellent data analytic skills, proactive, highly responsive, sensitive to confidentiality concerns, ability to empathize while maintaining professional objectivity, collaborative in close team environment, diplomatic, and flexible in adapting to occasional changes in case priorities
- Proficient with database and case management systems and tools
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment while also collaborating frequently with BCO team members and others in Legal/Compliance/HR
- Facilitate development and analysis of case-related metrics and statistics
- Information security technology and digital forensics certifications (EnCE, CCE, GCFE, GCFA, CFCE, CFE, CEH, GCIH, MSCE, MCFE, CISA, CISSP etc.)
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires no travel
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.