The Director of Business Conduct will lead forensic technology efforts and support investigations related to alleged violations of Visa policy or law. In addition to leading, the forensic technology efforts, the director will lead all data analytics initiatives for the program and provide support with tracking and analysis of case metrics The Director will be expected to work collaboratively across multiple functions at Visa such as Legal, Compliance, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Internal Audit, Sourcing, Cyber Security and Finance.
Visa promotes an ethical culture and provides employees and outside partners with safe and confidential channels to report concerns. This position requires proactive day-to-day management of the global investigation process, the Compliance Hotline as well as conducting due diligence and statistical analysis on misconduct matters in an effort to identify trends and mitigate risks. This position is a direct report to Visa's Sr. Director- Head of Business Conduct office and is an Individual Contributor role.
- Lead Forensic Technology efforts by identifying and collecting relevant sources of data as per the requirements of the investigation
- Coordinate and partner with the Cybersecurity (CSI) function on all BCO matters that require forensic expertise (including mobile phone and laptop imaging, leaks of Visa confidential information and DLP related matters)
- Lead and support investigations of alleged misconduct, both financial (such as Conflict of Interest, Travel and Expense, vendor kickback, etc.) and HR - related (Harassment and Discrimination, retaliation, HR violation of code, etc.)
- Reinforce and support Visa's global investigation process and protocols across the organization's multiple functions and geographies
- Lead data analytics for the program including trend analysis, track and report case metrics (including intake, alleged violations, discipline, etc.) and summarize results for internal reporting purposes (monthly and quarterly) Assume responsibility for all phases of the investigation life cycle, including intake, background research, witness/subject interviews, writing summary report, presentation of findings to stakeholders for resolution of substantiated matters, and debrief meetings with leadership
- Job description breakdown: Leading forensic technology efforts and investigations support 75%, data analytics initiatives and other projects 25%
- Travel approximately 10% of the time to support the Business Conduct Office