As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Establish and implement a Change Management Framework for Cybersecurity
- Align the Change Management Framework with the Visa Change Management Methodology
- Build relationships and work with key stakeholders across the global Cybersecurity to execute the Change Management Strategy and Plan
- Implement a Change Agent Network across Cybersecurity
- Execute a change management program within strategic Cybersecurity work streams and act in an advisory role to Change Agents, helping them to understand, prepare for and embrace change.
Communication & Engagement
- Design and develop communication plans and related deliverables, ensuring messaging and execution are consistent with organization's vision and principles
- Tailor program communication materials to maximize relevancy and effectiveness with targeted audiences
- Assist in the coordination of regional and local change activities (engagement events, workshops) as necessary
Impact Management & Readiness
- Work with functional and local leaders to identify change impacts specific to their areas
- Facilitate the measurement of change readiness with Cybersecurity initiatives
- Develop, prioritize and lead the execution of action plans required to mitigate impacts and readiness gaps
- Coordinate with Change Agents within Cybersecurity and across Visa at large to effect readiness
- Partner with program and project managers to educate and enhance focus on change management within initiatives
- Align training needs with overall change management plans
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Experience applying change management frameworks to a variety of types of projects
- Experience leading full life-cycle change activities, including vision setting, leadership/change sponsor alignment and engagement, stakeholder analysis, impact identification, readiness assessment, communication strategies, education plans and measurement of adoption.
- Experience coaching leadership and project team members to guide them through the change management process, including best practices, trends and lessons learned.
- Highly proactive and independent, with strategic sense to identify, anticipate and mitigate risks and issues
- Strong written communications capabilities and editorial experience
- Global / Multi-national experience
- Master's degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or other related field
- Strong subject matter knowledge in areas of change management and organizational development (systems thinking, assessment
- Executive presentation skills
- Seasoned professional with well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills to interact with team, executives, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Ability to manage competing business priorities.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders and audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the organization, and strong track record influencing at all levels
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Change management certification or designation desired (e.g. Prosci, CCMP)
Preferred experience in the following areas:
- Culture change
- Leadership development
- Organization / operating model design
- Change strategy and journey management
- Organizational change capability building
- Experience with the design and application of organization interventions
- Experience facilitating large group workshops
- Root cause analysis experience (5 why's or similar) and identify action plans.
- Experience applying recognized organization change management methodology in a complex organization
As the Change Management Leader, you will play a key role in ensuring the Visa Cybersecurity organization embraces organizational change into each functional area as a key component for successful strategy execution. You will build strong relationships with Cybersecurity teams to become a trusted advisor, providing strategic change and communication support, with the goal of helping the Cybersecurity organization achieve its strategic objectives by driving to evolve and evangelize the Change Management Framework. You will lead the design and implementation of programs to enable adoption and sustainability of the Change Management Framework, which will include process, policy, system, technology, and organizational changes. This role will partner with the functional project teams to meet project objectives by creating and executing change management plans that maximize employee readiness and adoption and minimize resistance. You will collaborate with internal and external project leads to drive higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees, thus increasing benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of project results and outcomes. You should have a strong understanding of fast-paced technology organizations, strong management skills and change management principles in order to be successful in this role. You must thrive in a dynamic, results-oriented work environment and be aligned to the Visa culture and values.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.