Business Development Associate
Virtuosity Formulations, LLC Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Summary: This position requires professional experience in or familiarity with the Natural Products industry, either in business development, sales, marketing, or related field. Telecommuting is ok for this position. The company is engaged in providing services, such as Quality Management and Product Development, to Natural Products industry brand owners (primarily dietary supplement and functional food/beverage brands). Primary responsibility is generating and qualifying new client leads and assisting in the closing of Scope of Work contracts. Also involves some degree of client relationship management.
- Networking and lead generation
- Identifying, qualifying, and prospecting new leads for Quality Management, Product Development, and Scientific/Technical services
- Assisting with follow up and close of Scope of Work contracts
- Building relationships with new client base
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in sales, marketing, customer service, or related field
- Experience in and familiarity with the natural products industry (natural foods/beverages, dietary supplements, and/or ingredient suppliers)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent communication skills, including speaking, writing, and presentation
- Strong ability to negotiate
- Highly motivated and dependable, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Results producer!
- Bachelor's Degree (business administration, marketing, communication, or related fields)
Position Reports to:
- Founder/Chief Medical Officer
Virtuosity Formulations, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to work for a successful company in the Natural Products industry that is growing and expanding rapidly.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Virtuosity Formulations, LLC