Mid-level Network Engineer*
- Posted: over a month ago
- $130,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a Network Engineer? Let's chat and see if we are a good match!
Virtual Service Operations is searching for a Mid-level Network Engineer to join our team in Arlington, Virginia. This individual will support 12x5 and 24x7 on-call NOC and SOC operations. Responsibilities:
- Providing engineering support, proactive and reactive incident response, and ticket resolution.
- Performing routine system maintenance including patching and firmware maintenance on both on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- Remediating vulnerabilities found on systems.
- Assisting in escalations for problems and change management.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience working in complex LAN/WAN support
- 5+ years of Azure networking experience
- Familiarity with ITSM/ITIL practices
- Azure certified administrator (AZ-104) certification
- Familiarity with 128T Session Smart Routers, Cisco ASR 9006 and Catalyst 9500 switches
- Must be within driving distance of Lorton, VA, and willing to work onsite (rotating work schedule with three 12 hour days a week.)
- Must possess an active Top Secret clearance or above
- Must be able to achieve DOD 8570 IAT Level 1 or greater within six months of hire.
What is Important to Us:
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and speaking.
- You have the ability to work independently but also value teamwork.
- Your problem-solving skills are excellent.
- You are looking for a job where performance appraisals occur regularly, and you look forward to advancing your career.
- You seek a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
What we offer you: As part of the VSO company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team who value their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
More About VSO: VSO is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. Much of VSO’s success can be attributed to our deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft and others. VSO leverages numerous other partner relationships so as to provide our customers with optimal support. Additionally, we take pride in taking care of our employees. We offer a wide variety of benefits for eligible employees related to health, retirement, professional development, and more! For more information, please visit our website at https://vso-inc.com/careers
Virtual Service Operations
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?