Cloud DevOps Engineer *
- Posted: over a month ago
- $170,000 to $190,000 Yearly
Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a multi-cloud Cloud and DevOps Engineer? Let's chat and see if we are a good match!
Virtual Service Operations is looking for a mid-level, cleared candidate to help our large client in the National Security space with cloud optimization and DevOps. VSO is looking for a candidate with TS/SCI CI Poly or higher who can work on-site in the Dallas/ Richardson, TX area. Our candidate will join a dynamic team of other cloud engineers and architects and will assess current cloud networks and capabilities, then assist with cloud tooling and implementing modernization recommendations and plans. At VSO, we believe in advancement, and we will assist in growing every employee’s expertise and experience while working with our large client.
- 6-10+ years of experience in Cloud DevOps
- AWS, Azure, Google or other cloud migration experience
- Cloud tool and modernization experience
- Relevant AWS, Azure, and other certifications
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a CI Poly or above
- Must be within driving distance of Dallas/Richardson, TX and willing to work onsite
What is Important to Us:
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and speaking.
- You have the ability to work with established teams, yet also work independently at times.
- Your problem-solving skills are excellent.
- You are looking for a job where performance appraisals occur regularly, and you look forward to advancing your career.
- You seek a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
What we offer you: As part of the VSO company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team who value their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
More About VSO: VSO is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. Much of VSO’s success can be attributed to our deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft and others. VSO leverages numerous other partner relationships so as to provide our customers with optimal support. Additionally, we take pride in taking care of our employees. We offer a wide variety of benefits for eligible employees related to health, retirement, professional development, and more! For more information, please visit our website at https://vso-inc.com/careers
Virtual Service Operations
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?