We are the new, virtual division, of the largest Insurance Marketing organization that is disrupting life insurance marketing. This model is turning the old fashioned, traditional form of agency operation into an ineffective dinosaur. Imagine working in a totally virtual environment, no driving, from anywhere, on your schedule.
- Recruit, train and mentor new agents.
- Be able to follow a proven system and train associates to do the same.
- Work in a time sensitive environment that rewards results.
- Track and report daily activities
- Utilize our proprietary, company developed CMS.
- Innovate marketing programs.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Obtain life and health insurance licenses – can be obtained after starting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Once trained, be able to perform vital functions without constant supervision.
- Demonstrate past business success.
- Be a self-starter
- Part-time – must commit to 15hours per week, plus 3 hours per week to training.
- Some college preferred – a determined work ethic may preclude
- In ability to qualify for Insurance licensing