128734 Software Engineering Specialist
Virtual Employee Services Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job ID: 128734
Required Travel :Minimal
Location: : DALLAS, TX
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.In one sentence
Responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains data virtualization system, serves as an expert on database technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.What will your job look like?
• You will take ownership and accountability of few projects of the application and provides technical support and guidance during software development life cycle.
• You will ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds.
• You will deploy the code and administer the application in QA and PROD environments.
• You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the application or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
• You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with internal customers/stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 4-6 years' experience as a software developer.
• 2-4 years’ experience in SQL, PL-SQL coding
• 1-2 years’ experience in Unix/Linux
- The chance to serve as a specialist in software and technology.
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- We provide stellar benefits from health to dental to paid time off and parental leave!
Virtual Employee Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Virtual Employee Services