Patient Care Representative FULL-TIME HYBRID ($16/Hour).
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
J Knipper is hiring a FULL-TIME HYBRID Patient Care Representative ($16/Hour) - Louisville, KY, USA
Monday/Friday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
The Patient Care Representative supports patients and healthcare providers through inbound and outbound telephone support, as well as administrative functions.
• Support inbound and outbound phone lines for the pharmacy.
• Answer calls, emails, and/or other requests from patients and/or healthcare providers while meeting or exceeding service-level goals.
• Able to balance priorities, working with team members, between inbound calls, responding to inbound email requests, and making outbound calls to messages left on voicemail.
• Accurately and completely capture information and update systems appropriately.
• Be flexible, organized, and able to comply with constantly changing program business rules.
• Investigate issues that cannot be resolved at the time of the initial call and follow through until issue resolution.
• Understand when an issue must be escalated and to whom it should be escalated.
• Provide availability, tracking, and shipping information for patient’s medication as needed.
• Assist department with additional duties as directed by Pharmacy Leadership and provide timely completion of special tasks when requested.
• Provides enrollment status updates to patients or healthcare providers, as requested.
• Schedule treatments to be sent to the patient or the patient’s healthcare provider.
• Respond to program inquiries from patients, authorized representatives, healthcare providers, patient advocates, and caregivers.
• Report adverse events/product complaint inquiries received in accordance with standard operating procedures and current good manufacturing practices.
• Execute day-to-day operations specific to the assigned program(s).
• Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two (2) years of work experience in a customer service or customer-focused role.
• One (1) year of work experience in a pharmacy or call center environment.
• Must have proven ability to provide consistently high-quality service.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associate Degree or technical school training in a related field.
• Two (2) years of work experience in a pharmacy, managed care, Medicaid and/or Medicare organizations, pharmaceutical and/or biotech manufacturer, insurance, medical office, or related field.
• Experience with HIPAA and patient services.
• Bi-lingual, English, and Spanish.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated empathy and compassion.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented.
• Balance multiple priorities to meet expected response deadlines.
• Adaptable, flexible and readily adjust to changing situations.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to comprehend and apply basic math principles.
• Ability to apply logical thinking when evaluating practical problems.
• Ability to present information and respond to questions from stakeholders.
• Ability to interact with a diverse group.
• Ability to listen and demonstrate a high degree of empathy.
• Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Display tact and diplomacy in response to unfavorable or negative situations.
• Demonstrated sensitivity and understanding when speaking with patients.
• Demonstrated passion for speaking with people in an outgoing way.
• Location of job activities 100% inside.
• Extensive manual dexterity (keyboarding, mouse, phone).
• Constant use of the phone for communication.
• Noise and/or vibration exposure.
• Frequently reach (overhead), handle, and feel with hands and arms.
• Sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Occasionally stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Occasionally lift, carry, and move up to 25 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Virtual Employee Services (I)
2700 Blankenbaker ParkwayLouisville, KY
Get fresh Patient CARE Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!