Marketing Manager (Loyalty and Retention)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Council for Professional Recognition promotes improved performance and recognition of professionals in the early childhood education of children ages birth to 5 years old. The Council works to ensure that all professional early childhood educators and caregivers meet the developmental, emotional, and educational needs of our nation’s youngest children.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated professional to manage loyalty and retention marketing activities for the Council. Under the supervision of the VP of Brand Experience and Marketing and working closely with the Marketing Manager you will develop and execute loyalty and retention marketing activities that drive engagement of existing customers and contribute to the growth of the Council while enhancing its brand and maintaining our competitive advantage. In this manager role, you will oversee the implementation of the Council’s retention marketing plan and ensure that marketing activities are aligned with and support the overall strategic plan and key business strategies for credentialing programs. The successful candidate will forge and foster relationships between the Council and its stakeholders through relevant, targeted marketing strategies. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for creating retention marketing initiatives in a mission-driven work environment.
· Collaborate with the VP of Brand Experience and Marketing and Marketing Manager to develop and update an annual marketing retention plan in accordance with the Council’s strategic plan.
· Develop marketing retention and loyalty initiatives using multiple communication channels, including websites, emails, newsletters, social media, advertising, and publications, in conjunction with members of the Brand Experience and Marketing team.
· Work directly as the marketing lead for the Council Alumni Network (CAN) department. Designing and executing CAN campaigns to drive engagement to the new program.
· Work directly with the renewal department to ensure that retention campaigns are developed and executed on time.
· Devise and implement ongoing creative and innovative marketing strategies to deliver measurable results to keep CDA renewal numbers on track to meet revenue obligations.
· Manage budget and project timelines to ensure Council deliverables are on time, of quality, and within budget, and assign staff to appropriate tasks.
· Collaborate effectively and confidently with internal clients and colleagues across all areas concerning retention and customer loyalty.
· Interpret marketing analytics and produce reports for Key Performance Indicators and determine ROI on marketing tactics.
· Collaborate with the Design and Editorial teams to ensure that products are audience-focused and reflect the Council’s messages and brand
· Develop and manage project deliverable timelines.
· Ability to travel.
· Demonstrate experience at the manager level.
· Supervise consultants and vendors as needed
· Adheres to Council policies and procedures.
· Learn and sustain knowledge of all Council programs and services.
· Provide excellent customer service to all Council stakeholders.
· Work with and across departments to develop and maintain a collaborative team relationship.
· Establish an annual professional development plan with goals that are monitored on a quarterly basis.
· Demonstrate strong, effective communication delivery methodology application.
· Demonstrate strong comprehensive writing skills.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business development, or related field required
· Minimum of 5 of marketing experience with a nonprofit (desired) or educational organization.
· Marketing plan creation and execution experience
· Excellent writing skills (Samples will be requested as part of the interview process).
· Evidence of successfully managing marketing activities, with a track record of successfully increasing engagement and revenue
· Knowledge of early childhood education preferred
· Ability to implement marketing strategies using online tools such as Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and social media platforms
· Strategy-oriented, with a proven ability to think creatively and be flexible within a changing environment
· Exceptional speaking, writing, and editing skills
· Experience and technical knowledge of both online and offline marketing channels
· Tenacious and persuasive, but tactful. Knows how to get things done, overcomes obstacles, and respects others’ points of view and positions.
· Agile and resilient, with strong influencing skills
· Ability to set and meet strict deadlines and budgets
· Extremely well-organized, with a high bias for action
· Willingness to experiment and deal with uncertainty; determined and a strong listener
· Ability to travel as needed
· Work samples required
Demonstrate advanced experience at the manager level
Note: The physical demands described herein are characteristic of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Constantly operates a computer. Regularly required to maintain a stationary position, move about the office, determine what others have said or written, and frequently converse with others and exchange accurate information.
Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the office. May also include occasional bending, stooping, squatting, and/or pushing and pulling or moving, e.g., to pack, unpack, and/or move cases. Walking up and down stairs, often while carrying objects. Required to move, raise, reach, and/or retrieve binders, books, boxes, and files up to ten (10) pounds (lbs.). Sporadically, could be responsible to move, raise, reach, and/or retrieve binders, boxes, cases, and/or files weighing as much as 25 lbs. (Assistance may not always be available.)
Virtual Employee Services (H)
Get fresh Retention Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.