- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The purpose of this position is to perform Material Handling tasks within the plant to support machine production schedules, finished product shipping, and recycling/ waste removal activities. Continuously supports Sofidel’s Employee Personal Practice Policy. This position status is non-exempt.
1. Support Sofidel America’s Good Manufacturing Practices. HACCP and OSHA to promote a safe sanitary and hygienically sound workplace.
2. Maintain forklift driving certificate for Single Forks, Double-Wide, Box-Clamp, and Roll-Clamp.
3. Conduct regular forklift inspections per the required instruction list. Complete mandatory logs and documents.
4. Charge batteries and change propane cylinders.
5. Operate stretch wrap machine and understand the HU label process.
6. Monitor raw materials, finished goods, and waste products at all the lines and deliver and remove them in a safe and timely manner.
7. Band parent rolls cores and put them in the correct recycling or customer return trailers.
8. Service and support all Machine employee requests.
9. Operate balers for towel and tissue broke, cardboard, and poly.
10. Operate trash compactors for waste disposal
11. Maintain safe and clean working environments by manually picking up waste paper and other materials.
12. Provide on-the-job training to new employees as needed.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
1. Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
2. Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
3. Participate in any variety of meetings and workgroups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain a specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Virtual Employee Services (F)Why Work Here?
Great workplace! Plus Benefits!
2100 Badgerland DrGreen Bay, WI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Virtual Employee Services (F)