Virtual Employee Services (E) Plantation, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are Looking For
Reporting to the President, the Controller will lead the budgeting, financial planning, and financial management of the company. You will be responsible for all the usual accounting functions, with the support of an Accounting Specialist and an Order Processing Specialist. We’re seeking a hands-on individual who has a forward lean towards continuous improvement and doing it right. Most importantly, you will partner with the President in developing the metrics and reporting required to manage and grow the business effectively and profitably.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare/maintain/review monthly financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flows as well as ad-hoc financial analyses.
- Manage the month-end close process, including review of journal entries, account reconciliations and account analyses in a timely manner
- Lead the preparation of the annual budget and latest estimates
- Administer all accounting operations including Billing, Credit Card Processing, A/R, A/P, GL and Revenue Recognition
- Manage credit limits and vendor payment terms, ensuring timing collections and appropriate credit risk
- Process payroll utilizing ADP
- Oversee the preparation and timely monthly filings of state sales tax returns across the U.S., using TaxJar.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
- Oversee cash management in concert with parent company
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum of 6 years progressive accounting experience required with industry experience in manufacturing, wholesale distribution, or retail products and services required
- Experience working in a B2C or B2C products company highly desirable, as is e-commerce experience
- Effective as a hands-on, player-coach, with the ability to identify problems and drive solutions; comfortable in a smaller company environment
- Exhibits a positive, can-do attitude
- Advance proficiency in Quick Books and Excel; experience with additional accounting software a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills; effective communicator
What We Will Offer You
Flexible Work Schedule
ReStockIt has a flexible work location policy, combining three (3) on-site core business days each week, with the option to work from home the other two days of the week. We also have a flex-time program where you can vary your work hours during the day based on your personal preference.
Where you work with is as important as what you do. ReStockIt’s purpose is to help small to medium companies power their businesses more effectively and efficiently with the essential business supplies they need. We have a collaborative work environment where we seek to balance the personal and lifestyle needs of our team members with the business imperatives of the company. Our staff is talented, committed, and nice too!
We offer 15 PTO days increasing to 20 days over time, (7) Paid Holiday Days, Medical, Dental, Short/Long-term disability, and Vision coverage, and 401(K). Plus, purchase any products on ReStockIt.com at 25% off with Free Shipping.
Who We Are
ReStockIt, founded in 2004, is a growing $20,000,000+ online pure-play B2B seller of a broad assortment of Essential Business Products including Office Supplies, Office Furniture, Cleaning Products, Food Service/Breakroom Product, and Industrial Supplies, targeted to the SMB (Small-Medium Business) Market. Working with numerous distributors, redistributors, and manufacturers, the company provides an assortment of over 70,000 products on Restockit.com. The company is focused on helping businesses operate more efficiently and effectively, so they can serve their customers better. Based in Plantation, Florida, we're dedicated to providing an exceptional e-commerce shopping experience and having the right products our customers need, with fast delivery, and supported by a knowledgeable customer service and direct sales team.
Virtual Employee Services (E)
8211 W. Broward Blvd. Suite 220Plantation, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Virtual Employee Services (E)