National Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Installation Made Easy (IME) provides software and process management that enable retailers, manufacturers, and contractors (providers) to offer installed home improvements to homeowners in a convenient, consistent, and affordable manner. IME senior management has over 100 years of retail management and home improvement industry experience.
National Account Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
The National Account Manager position is a leadership role whose primary responsibility is the success of their assigned Retailer/Manufacturer accounts. While the role does not have direct reports, the National Account Manager is responsible for driving other individuals and departments performance as it relates to their accounts to ensure account initiatives and targets are met.
The National Account Managers success will be dependent on their ability to identify opportunities to grow revenue and gross margin, maintain performance standards, execute key initiatives, and build and maintain relationships in relation to their assigned accounts.
The position is highly visible within the company and will have frequent contact with Senior Management, including the VP and Director of Operations, COO and CEO. Additionally, the National Account Manager will be required to liaise with cross-functional internal teams (Compliance, Licensing, Call Center, Customer Solutions, and IT) to help improve the overall Retail partner experience.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, high-energy and charismatic person. The candidate should take ownership of their responsibilities and take initiative to drive the business.
- Develop and execute strategies for increasing program performance, including:
- Identify gaps in performance using key metrics and budgeted targets and collaborate with the operations team to compile reports to send to Retail Partner leadership.
- Serve as project manager for the onboarding of Providers identified by business partners including:
- Creating and managing go-live schedule.
- Monitoring progress through onboarding.
- Developing and executing training.
- Serve as lead point of contact for Retailer/Manufacturer & National Providers for customer account management matters and proactively ensure the resolution of escalated issues.
- On a monthly basis (or more frequent as necessary), clearly communicate account performance and the progress of initiatives to the operations team.
- Develop and or refine processes to automate and/or make them more efficient, both internally and for our Retail and Manufacturer Partners.
- Review, approve and manage existing Provider field support requests such as requests to add or remove stores, adjust coverage, change contact information, host additional trainings, and all administrative tasks associated with such requests.
- 5+ years of related experience;
- Professional demeanor;
- Sound judgment and strong problem solving ability;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Exceptional organization skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining efficiency and sharp attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt to changing or multiple priorities.
- Undergraduate degree with an emphasis in business management, project management, sales or related discipline;
- Knowledge of home improvement industry, particularly flooring installation;
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- 10%+ travel required.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Workplace.
The Job Description is not an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications. The Job Description does not constitute an employment contract of any kind.
Benefits to working with IME:
- 100% remote work environment
- Employer provided equipment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings plan includes employer contribution to health savings account
- Medical and dental flexible spending accounts
- Company paid basic life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Company matches 100% of the first 4% of salary deferrals
- All contributions, including employer contributions, are 100% vested immediately
- Employee discount program for Electronics, Groceries, Travel, Entertainment, and more
- Employee assistance program
- Pay on demand
- Critical illness, hospital indemnity, group accident, and legal insurance
- Paid time off
- And more!
Virtual Employee Services (C)
Get fresh Account Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.