Sr Implementation Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Role as a Sr. Implementation Analyst (Manhattan) in Brentwood, TN will participate in all aspects of business system solution implementations including process design, system set-up and configuration, user training, testing, go-live support, and continuous improvement. This is achieved through the delivery of a pre-defined IT solution that can be effectively used in a productive manner immediately upon delivery to support the business need. This role may act as a project leader on internal team initiatives. This is a Hybrid Role, 3 days On-site, 2 days WFH.
- Analyzes complex customer and business partner requirements in order to effectively implement and support business systems solutions
- Executes implementation processes for new customers and conversions by applying systems implementation concepts and principles
- Recommends configuration strategies for a predefined IT solution(s) that meet or exceed the requirements of our customers and business partners
- Configures business systems solutions for new customers and conversion accounts
- Maintains and documents accurate project plan status in Quickbase & MS Project
- Collaborates with other departments on integrated startups and conversions
- Ensures that new implementations meet or exceed customer service goals
- Provides scheduled updates to customers and other stake holders
- Ensures stability of new account for proper hand off to operations
- Serves as project leader on internal team initiatives as assigned
- ·Other duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field from a 4 year college or university
- Minimum of 6 years 3PL or MIS experience; or an equvalent combination of education and experience including Manhattan WMS
- Experience with Supply Chain Execution applications (e.g., Warehouse Management Systems, Transportation Management Systems, Order Management Systems, etc.), preferably those within the portfolio
- Experience in Third Party Logistics or sophisticated supply chains of a manufacturer or retailer
- PC literate to include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to learn and become proficient at an expert level with new software systems. Requires a moderate to complex level of knowledge of business applications and business processes
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to communicate with various levels of the organization as well as various levels of the customer’s organization
- Ability to work within moderate to little supervision from a more senior leader or manager
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.
Virtual Employee Services (A)
7101 Executive Center DrBrentwood, TN
Get fresh Implementation Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.