Guest Relations Specialist
Virtual Dining Concepts is the premier, national marketer of several unique restaurant brands that provides area restaurants and consumers (B2B and B2C) a new and convenient option for food delivery. With our diverse portfolio of a la carte restaurant brands, our restaurant partners are able to reach new customers who are looking to order delicious food which is currently unavailable within their delivery radius. In comes VDC, with our a la carte restaurant brands and established network of 3rd party delivery services, to provide the ideal marketplace for restaurants to reach and deliver to data-proven consumer market that is currently untapped with ease and convenience.
The Guest Services Specialist will manage communications and interactions with consumers across phone, email, aggregate review platforms, and third-party support. The Specialist will be responsible for providing outstanding guest relations service for our various virtual brands.
- Responsible for guest relations support for consumer inquiries and reviews on directories, email, phone calls and third-party support
- Assist in digital directory listing initiatives and provide strategic recommendations. Digital directories include but are not limited to Yelp, YP, TripAdvisor etc.…
- Responsible for keeping all directory listings up to date and responding to consumer feedback
- Measure and report on performance of directory campaigns and guest relations feedback
- Provide support for all Guest, Third Party driver and restaurant partner inquiries
- Liaise with other departments to ensure clear and effective communications for inquiries
• High School Diploma required
• Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or a relevant field preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in guest services/ hospitality role
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of Third-Party delivery platforms such as UberEats, Grubhub, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
Virtual Dining Concepts is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Virtual Dining ConceptsOrlando, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.