Recruiting Solutions is currently seeking multiple Hospital Claims Specialists to join our team in Columbia, SC! This is an entry-level position with extensive training. We also provide bonus incentives, a flexible schedule, and opportunities to grow with our organization!
Hospital Claims Specialist Responsibilities:
- Research outstanding or denied medical claims through Hospital billing and Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems
- Work with Hospital Billing and Account Receivables departments to fully reconcile outstanding claims
- Find and correct errors on Medical Claims such as data entry errors, and medical coding errors
- Communicate professionally with insurance providers via email, portals, and phone to resolve claims
- Accurately document progress of each claim throughout cycle
Hospital Claims Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- Microsoft Office proficient – Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Associates or Bachelors is a plus
- Certification or Degree in Medical Billing and Coding (MBC), Healthcare Reimbursement, Medical Assisting, and Healthcare Technology is preferred
- Prior knowledge of ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT coding is a plus
- 1+ years of administration, research based, or healthcare experience is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our workforce is comprised of skilled professionals trained to support the needs of a global accounting and professional services firm. Our diverse workstreams include project work within Healthcare Advisory, Tax and Data Management.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.