Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VBA is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist team member. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is a key member of the HR Team. Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for developing a comprehensive acquisition strategy and meeting key metrics.
What can we offer you?
VBA is a cloud-based high growth healthcare SAAS company providing solutions for all employee benefit administration. We offer a fun, fast-paced, collaborative work environment where the team rises above the individual. We look for hard work and a commitment to excellence. In turn we offer comprehensive benefits and value an individual's personal life, realizing a balance must be maintained between work and play to maintain high morale as one of our core philosophies.
What are we looking for in this position?
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- 5+ years if experience with HRIS and ATS technologies
- 2+ years of experience working with hiring managers to build recruiting strategies with successful hiring results.
- Ability to prioritize & plan work activities and manage multiple open positions in all functional areas of a SAAS company.
- Build a pipeline of candidates through professional organizations, social media platforms, educational facilities, and internal referrals.
- Previous experience creating a strategic script and talent acquisition interview guide for each open position.
- Facilitate the creation of hiring manager behavioral interview questions.
What do we consider a plus?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- Prior experience working at a SAAS company.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry.
- Sourcing certification
- Interface with hiring managers to finalize job descriptions; develop hiring strategies and educate on hiring best practices.
- Develop recruiting strategies and interview criteria for each role.
- Review and improve standard templates and communications used in the hiring and onboarding processes.
- Own the ATS and make recommendations aligned with building best practices.
- Set and continually refine talent acquisition programs to best attract and retain quality candidates.
- All other duties as assigned
What can you expect from VBA?
- Remote/Hybrid Schedules
- Time off:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 160 hours of PTO
- Volunteerism Day
- 1 week paid Paternity Leave
Financial Health-Company Sponsored Benefits:
- Life insurance-$500,000 guaranteed issue
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Employer match on employee 401(k) contributions
- Broadband Reimbursement up to $120
Health & Wellness:
- Health Insurance (3-Medical Plan Options to choose from)
- Dental- Company sponsored benefit
- Vision- Company sponsored benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
Virtual Benefits Administrator
Get fresh Talent Acquisition Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!