Executive Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Our mission is to increase access to and advance the delivery of high-quality hearing services in America. As part of Virtual Benefit Solutions, one of the nation’s fastest growing mobile hearing testing companies, we can quickly bring the latest advances in hearing health to our patients. Most importantly, we understand the special needs of our patients, and are devoted to caring for the whole person, not just their hearing. Our Audiologist and staff treat patients in multiple states spanning four time zones.
As a valued member of the executive support team, The Executive Assistant is looked upon to perform highly diversified administrative duties in support of VBS’s COO and other executives on our senior leadership team.
Job Summary and Qualifications: The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to ensure efficient operations. Supports senior leadership through a variety of tasks related to organization, communication, and administrative functions. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The Executive Assistant relies on experience and independent judgment to plan and accomplish goals, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected and a proactive approach to the needs of those the position supports.
- Refers routine matter to appropriate parties for action and follows up to ensure proper disposition.
- Answers telephone and emails, tactfully handles inquires and/or refers to appropriate party.
- Liaise with corporate and internal staff at all levels.
- Identify and resolve problems in a time manner as necessary.
- Composes routine correspondence and e-mails.
- Eight years of administrative support experience in a professional environment with four years at the executive level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Stong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other desktop publishing software
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Mains a professional image and presence
8AM - 5PM
Virtual Benefit Solutions Inc
AddressChapel Hill, NC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?