Certified Medical Assistant CMA- Part-Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Virtual Benefit Solutions, a mobile hearing testing company with the mission to Help Communities Staying Safe without the headache and the cost. VBS has been performing hearing tests at nursing homes and businesses throughout the country with advanced audiology equipment for the past decade; their successful business model has equipped them with the ability to offer COVID testing across the country, retain all employees during the pandemic as well as expand.
If you are a Medical Assistant looking for a position that can evolve to a lasting career while growing, leading, and making a significant impact on patients' life quality in the hearing healthcare industry, Virtual Hearing Solutions is the right place for you.
- Performing COVID-19 Testing & Retesting (Tests include but are not limited to Rapid Antibody Tests, Antigen Tests, and PCR Swab Tests - both nasal and saliva) and/or audiology testing
- Using CounseEAR - Performing otoscopy - Completing a hearing test using the Kudu Wave equipment - Completing chart notes for appointments - Performing Ear Lavages - Reporting to an audiologist regarding appointments and follow-ups
- Location: Varies. It’s a remote position, and you will be assigned facilities around your area.
- Filling out patient charts and lab requisition forms with excellent accuracy
- Participating in company COVID-19 Community Outreach Program, some scheduling for personal testing as well as any audiology testing opportunities
- Preparing and cleaning medical devices and testing area, including changing gloves after each patient
- Maintaining a sanitary work area, following ALL CDC Infection Control and OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen guideline learned in training
- Maintaining an organized filing system for the preservation of sensitive, official, confidential, and reference material
- Participation in bi-weekly mandatory departmental training
- Keeping track and reporting of their PPE and tests
- Graduate of a recognized Medical Assistant program
- Must have basic/intermediate computer skills
- Must have reliable transportationAbility to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to keep patient information confidential
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, and attention to details
- Mandatory audiology training provided by VHS (paid)
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
VBS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. VBS Healthcare makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Virtual Benefit Solutions IncWhy Work Here?
Awesome potential for growth within the company and great company culture.
We are a growing company in the medical and audiology fields. We want people who want to grow with us and learn along the way!
AddressGrass Valley, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Virtual Benefit Solutions Inc