WANTED: A motivated team player who is passionate in supporting and promoting the goals and initiatives of the client. The Program Associate should be a focused and organized problem-solver with a knack for customer service.
The Program Associate supports the Client Services Team. Duties focus on team and client support, membership administration, and customer service.
A DAY IN THE LIFE WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Respond to basic member inquiries
- Process new members and handle renewals.
- Assist in developing membership recruitment materials
- Support client team members and provide administrative support including drafting of various reports.
- Assist in producing collateral, membership reports, presentations and marketing materials.
- Act as back up to office manager, provide front desk coverage and as applicable, additional administrative assistance to senior management as required
- Participate in team meetings as requested.
- Assist in the coordination of logistics for trade shows and events; shipping, collateral production, promotional items, etc.
- Assist with database management.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 3-12 months of office experience required;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Writing experience important;
- Bachelor's degree required
- Computer proficiency, specifically with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented, with strong, effective organizational, problem solving and time-management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work with limited supervision, as a team member and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional phone manner
- Must be comfortable in a collaborative small-company environment and demonstrate a "rolled up sleeves" working style.
ABOUT VIRTUAL INC.
Have you ever wondered how your credit cards remain secure in this ever-changing world of hackers and fraud? Have you ever thought about how the technology behind games like Pokmon-GO came to be? How about the technology that makes it possible to use your fingerprint instead of a password? Or the initiatives behind the group of pioneers responsible for taking the internet to the most remote areas of the world? These are only a few examples of the innovative accomplishments we've helped our clients achieve. Pretty cool stuff, huh?
We understand that no global movement starts with just one person and that's why our employees are really Virtual's most valuable asset and at the heart of our success. It takes an entire team to fulfill our mission of attaining long-term success by ensuring that every client that we serve achieves or exceeds its strategic objectives.
Virtual Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.