- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Virsys12, is setting a new standard in healthcare professional services with Salesforce as a consulting partner (SI) and Appexchange partner (ISV). We are looking for a Sr. Consultant as we continue our rapid growth in the Healthcare industry with solutions for healthcare payers and providers for provider lifecycle management and patient engagement and digital front door with Salesforce and V12 applications.
Virsys12 is focused on transforming the business of healthcare with software applications and professional services for the implementation of Salesforce. Virsys12 is a dynamic, award winning Salesforce Gold consulting partner with a client base that is nationwide. While we’ve received numerous awards for our healthcare industry innovation, it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make Virsys12 such a great place to work!
At Virsys12, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and stay to do their best work! We are collaborators and innovators. We are motivated by passion, collaboration, integrity, and transformation. Our team is driven by a purpose to help others succeed, a mission to be healthcare’s number one consulting partner for technology, and a laser sharp vision to empower our clients by providing the right technology for the growing complexity of the business of healthcare.
We seek an individual who possesses an outstanding record of professional Salesforce software development work within an innovative, complex and fast-paced environment. You will be a member of our Virsys12 professional services team and will work with the project teams to design core capabilities within Salesforce and the V12 application suite for our clients. You will bring considerable Salesforce consulting knowledge and potential implementation expertise to deliver effective support to the client.
The ideal candidate would ideally be working as implementation consultant with Solution/Technical Salesforce.com consulting experience and knowledge of Salesforce Clouds. The candidate will be an analytical, big picture thinker who is driven to enhance and further the mission of the organization by leveraging Salesforce.com technology to drive SaaS strategy to create value for the organization’s clients and their customers. The Sr. Consultant will work to foster an environment where innovation becomes an integral and differentiating component of organizational culture and brand. As a Sr. Consultant, the individual will work with clients during and after project scope and supporting solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. A successful candidate is a well-rounded, sophisticated Salesforce.com professional who is strategic, customer-focused and adaptable, with proven experience leading technology driven innovation.
- Culture: Be part of a customer-service oriented, responsive, and effective team that keeps the mission of the organization top of mind (Passion, Transformation, Collaboration, Integrity)
- Work with clients to understand their unique business needs and objectives.
- Assist in the discovery, and analysis of key client organizational processes and requirements to properly define gaps between current state and desired state
- Support consulting engagements in all aspects of documentation, Salesforce platform configuration, solution creation, note taking, and learning new business models.
- Maintain a rich knowledge of Salesforce Clouds – Sales, Service, Health, Community Cloud.
- Configure all standard Salesforce functionality based on the business needs
- Work with direction from team members to configure, develop and implement solutions
- Analyze and migrate existing client data from various platforms: Access, Excel, MS SQL, etc.
- Perform testing to ensure the solution meets design specifications and achieves business requirements and objectives
- Maintain effective communication to ensure client expectations are aligned with project progress
- Provide training and ongoing support directly to customers including system navigation, report building, data quality, and integrations
- Maintain a working knowledge of platform innovations, third party integrations, solutions design, and process methodology
- Degree in technology or related business degree
- One or more years of experience delivering technology consulting projects in a client-facing role
- Two or more Salesforce certifications
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- Working experience with Salesforce, database design and complex data models
- Attention to detail, a passion for client service, high energy, creativity, and a resourceful spirit
- Experience working in a distributed team
TechnologyView all jobs at Virsys12, LLC