Viridian Legal Services Tulsa, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
Viridian Legal Services, PLLC is a law firm dedicated to serving clients in the medical cannabis industry. We are an extremely busy, yet laid-back office. Currently we represent hundreds of licensed cannabis businesses in the state of Oklahoma and our practice growth is continuing.
We are seeking an Oklahoma licensed associate attorney with 5-8 years of experience in general litigation. Candidates should have high academic achievement, strong research and writing skills, and experience in developing case strategy, conducting discovery, and appearing in court.
- Defending clients in administrative actions by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority and Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs
- Conducting, with limited supervision, various types of civil litigation
- Providing legal analysis and advice concerning cannabis industry regulatory compliance
- Handling transactional projects, including entity creation, drafting operating agreements, leases, consulting agreements, line of credit agreements, etc.
- Obtaining OMMA, OBNDD, and other required licensing for clients
- Preparing standard operating procedures for various aspects of the cannabis industry
- Working with minimal supervision, work well on a team, demonstrate excellent communication, and develop new areas of competency as needs may arise
- Utilizing excellent judgment, client counseling, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills
- Serving as a subject matter expert, educational resource, and strategic adviser to Viridian Legal clients on all aspects of the medical cannabis industry in Oklahoma
While this position will focus on litigation work, transactional work will also be assigned. Thus, some transactional experience is preferred.
This position is for full-time in-office in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please provide cover letter, in addition to resume, explaining interest in the position.
Viridian Legal Services
1601 S. Main StreetTulsa, OK
LegalView all jobs at Viridian Legal Services