Accountant For A Rapidly Growing Coffee Company
- Posted: over a month ago
ABOUT VIRIDIAN COFFEE
Viridian Coffee was founded in 2016 and is the only coffee roaster in Southwest Oklahoma. We offer our fresh, locally roasted coffee by the pound to our guests for them to enjoy at home, as well as in each of our three full-service coffee houses located in Duncan and Lawton, Oklahoma. Our team consists of over 80 individuals dedicated to the mission of "building community and culture around a great cup of coffee!" by offering an exceptional guest experience and creating handcrafted beverages made with fresh, locally roasted coffee.
Viridian Coffee is excited to announce the plan to open our fifth coffee house in Cache, Oklahoma, in the fall of 2021. We are one step closer to the dream of having 20 full-service coffee houses throughout our great state!
Viridian Coffee is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional with a strong work ethic to fill the role of Accountant.
Responsibilities and Duties
Include, but are not limited to:
Performing Daily, Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting operations for all coffee houses and lines of business. Tasks that will be required will include preparing bank reconciliations, scheduling sales tax deposits, and filing sales tax returns. Accounts payable and accounts receivable duties include entering bills and creating invoices to mail out to clients, processing, scheduling, and managing payroll in ADP Payroll.
Experience and Skills
- REQUIRED - A degree in accounting or related fields of study
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting with accounts receivable/accounts payable preferred
- Proficient in QuickBooks and or Netsuite
- Proficient in Word and Excel or google drive equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Competitive salary based on the level of experience and skills
Job Type: Full-time 40+hrs
Paid Time Off
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Quickbooks: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting Degree (Required)
- Duncan, OK
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented & Organized --
Monday to Friday
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Viridian Coffee