As a Customer Service Agent at Virginia Tire & Auto, you will be an integral part in providing our customers with the very best service and support. Our team of highly trained professionals are the driving force behind our success. Are you interested in growing in the automotive industry? We provide continued industry education to all our employees and ensure they have the knowledge and skills to succeed.
Virginia Tire & Auto is looking for a full-time Call Center Agent / Customer Service Representative to join our sales team at our customer service call center in the One Loudoun location. At Virginia Tire & Auto we work hard to develop our people. Whether it is one of our classroom style training sessions or our leadership development program for aspiring managers, we can help you build your career.
As a Customer Service Representative at Virginia Tire & Auto, you will be an integral part in providing our customers with the very best service and support. Our team of highly trained professionals are the driving force behind our success. Are you interested in growing in the automotive industry? We provide continued industry education to all our employees and ensure they have the knowledge and skills to succeed.
Overall duties include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule auto repair appointments over the phone for customers and liaison as needed to make it easy for customers to have their vehicle serviced with Virginia Tire & Auto.
- Become knowledgeable on the world-class tire brands sold by Virginia Tire & Auto.
- Help customers over the phone and online choose the best and safest tires for their vehicle.
- Answer 50-80 incoming calls per day and perform online chats in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
- Work efficiently both individually and as a team member to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
Experience & Qualifications
- High school diploma or its equivalency
- Auto repair and customer service skills are preferred
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is preferred
- A professional personal appearance
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to multitask between programs, systems, and customer calls
- Proficient typing skills
- Preferred 1 year of experience in a Call Center or an Automotive environment
Why Join Virginia Tire & Auto?
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Industry Best Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Paid Certifications and Trainings for Career Development
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- High Volume Shops
- Clean professional work environment with access to industry best tools and technologies
Who We Are
- 2016 Top Family Owned Business in the DC area, as awarded by the Washington Business Journal
- Best of NOVA Auto Repair winner 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018 by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Top Shop in North America by Tire Review Magazine
Virginia Tire & Auto is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.