Entry Level Management
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Entry Level Management
Tired of Working Nights and Weekends?
Join a rapidly growing company with a history of integrity and stability, who provide exceptional services to the hospitality, restaurant and medical industries. All candidates will be energetic, customer focused, leaders who are looking to jump start their careers into management with one of the leading service providers in the Textile Industry.
As a "Fast Track" Management Trainee, you will go through a stream lined training process to learn all facets of growing and maintaining a business from the ground up.
Upon joining our team, your first year will be supporting our route sales and logistics teams. Afterwards, you will be moved into a leadership role to develop customer service representatives and coordinate logistics routes for customers. After your success in learning all aspects of our fleet functions, you will move into our formal corporate training program to begin developing skills in customer service, sales, finance, leadership, customer service, relationship management and operations management of our state of the art production plants.
- Learn all facets of growing and maintaining a business from the ground up.
- Support Route Sales and Logistics teams.
- Develop Drivers and coordinate logistics routes for customers.
- Complete formal management training program
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Previous military experience is a bonus.
- High energy with can-do attitude.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass the required drug test, physical capabilities test, and background checks
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Full benefits plan which currently includes a generous 401-K with an aggressive company match, medical, dental, life insurance, paid holidays and vacations
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to Advance
Virginia Linen Service, Inc. is a linen rental supply and commercial laundry company. Our business provides linen, textile, and hygiene services to the hospitality, first class lodging, healthcare, and small business customers. Our company is dedicated to resource conservation and social responsibility. Part of the quality service we offer our customers is the knowledge that we are helping them achieve their business goals while reducing their impact on the environment.
Virginia Linen Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Virginia Linen Service IncPetersburg, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.