Insurance Sales Agent - Manassas, VA
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Virginia Farm Bureau desires to hire an Insurance Sales Agent to join our team in the Prince William County Farm Bureau Office located in Manassas, VA.
If you are a driven, self-motivated, and goal-oriented individual, this position is for you! Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills for building strong relationships and a desire to help and serve their community members and organizations.
Virginia Farm Bureau offers growth opportunities, lucrative benefits, paid holidays, 3 weeks Paid Time Off (increases annually with tenure), a dedicated sales and systems training team and an environment that recognizes, celebrates and rewards successes and achievements.
Our W-2 employee agents are provided an existing book of business to review and service, a base salary, commissions on new sales, numerous bonuses, and elaborate trips for top performers.
- Property & Casualty license and Life, Health & Annuities license, or ability to obtain these with Virginia Farm Bureau providing and paying for licensing training materials/class.
- Ask about our lucrative sign on bonus!
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Prior sales experience (any industry) helpful but not required.
- Goal-Oriented and driven to succeed.
- Medical, vison and dental insurance on your first day
- Generous 401K program
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Numerous Paid Holiday's
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Savings Account
Virginia Farm Bureau Companies provide equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, age, disability, orientation or veteran status.
VAFB supports compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Virginia Farm Bureau
7820 Sudley Rd. Suite 201Manassas, VA View All Virginia Farm Bureau Jobs
Finance and Insurance
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.