Employee Benefits Corporation of America (EBCA), one of the largest marketers of health insurance products for Independent Agents is seeking an Administrative Assistant for its McLean, VA location. This position will be responsible for providing the office with administrative support including meeting planning, customer service, supply stock levels and general maintenance of office and equipment.
Specific duties include:
- Assist with ordering and maintaining insurance carrier supplies and office supplies.
- Assist Sr. Administrative Assistant with preparation of monthly insurance seminars for agent/brokers.
- Assist Sr. Administrative Assistant with coping new business applications and renewals and distribute to agents/brokers.
- Assist Marketing Executives and agents/brokers by compiling mailing, scanning and copying materials.
- Answer telephone inquiries.
- Distribute incoming mail and process outgoing mail daily.
- Complete supply requests from agents/clients via EBCA website
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two (2) years administrative support experience
- Strong MS office skillls
- Ongoing development and support in all roles
- Medical and dental insurance on your first day
- Additional perks such as gym membership discounts for field employees, Legal Shield resources and flexible spending account
- Generous employee “401K” contribution & Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employee Benefits Corporation of American (EBCA) is part of the Virginia Farm Bureau Family of Companies. For more information about Virginia Farm Bureau and the opportunities we offer, visit us online at www.vafb.com