CRISIS STABILIZATION SPECIALIST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a QMHP-A or QMHP-C with a passion for helping those in Crisis? Looking to expand your career and experience?
This is the role for you!
VFS is currently seeking a CRISIS STABILIZATION SPECIALIST. This position will work with a team of professionals to provide assistance in stabilizing a consumer's psychiatric crisis situation.
Our Crisis Stabilization Specialists can render services in the following programs:
- 23 Hour Crisis
- Community Crisis Stabilization
WHY CHOOSE VFS?
*Competitive Pay Rates
MUST BE A REGISTERED QMHP-A/C WITH THE BOARD OF COUNSELING
Relevant experience for this position is defined by VFS as:
Experience providing services in a community or facility setting, preparing clinical documentation (daily, quarterly, and progress notes), and assisting individuals with meeting their personal goals and objectives.
Education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Psychology, Social Work, or related approved Human Services field AND one (1) year of relevant experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to complete required documentation within deadlines
- Knowledge of available Community Resources
- Demonstrated assessment and counseling skills (risk, suicidal, crisis intervention & diagnostic)
- Ability to respond appropriately to aggressive behaviors with the least restrictive interventions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient personal computer operations skills including Word, Excel
- Previous case management and documentation related experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Virginia Family Services (VFS) is a behavioral health company that firmly believes in person-centered approaches, promoting healthy outcomes, training, and development. VFS is an equal opportunity employer. We offer health, vision, dental insurance, and more! Apply today to learn more. Turn your passion into your career today!
"OUR FAMILY...CARING FOR YOURS"™
VIRGINIA FAMILY SERVICES
HealthcareView all jobs at VIRGINIA FAMILY SERVICES