- $62 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
At Virginia Dental Solutions, we are a large, busy, long-established dental practice in Ashburn, VA. Our offices offer up-to-date technology and follow all safety protocols established through OSHA standards. We value commitment, professionalism, and integrity. Most of our employees have been part of our team for many years, some for decades!
The dental hygienist is responsible for performing licensed hygiene procedures, educating patients, and management of the nonsurgical periodontal program as directed by the dentist.
- Establish and maintain continued patient care relationships.
- Verify/document patient health history and educate patients about oral hygiene/health/disease as well as procedures and services offered.
- Perform clinical hygiene functions including, but not limited to: exposing/evaluating diagnostic x-rays, taking and recording blood pressure, adult/child prophylaxis, non-surgical periodontal therapy, and co-assessing possible restorative treatments with the doctor.
- Determine needs and perform sealant placement, Arestin, and fluoride treatments as needed.
- Dental hygiene certification from accredited dental hygiene school.
- Current hygiene license where employed.
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA, BLS and infection control training as required by law.
- Experience with dental software.
As a key part of our patient care team, our dental hygienists are offered a substantial benefits package that includes health and dental benefits, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with 4% matching, holiday pay and paid time off, CEs offered at no charge, positive work environment, and hygiene culture coaching.
$62 per hour
Virginia Dental Solutions
44095 Pipeline PlazaAshburn, VA
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.