- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are
Here at Vireo Health, Inc. (“Vireo”) our mission is to bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 500 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences. Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people’s lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
We are looking for an energetic, dedicated, and experienced Quality Manager to join our growing and talented team at our Otsego, MN facility. The Quality Manager is responsible for the overall quality and safety of Medical Cannabis products and monitoring the processes and procedures in the medical cannabis manufacturing operation. They are required to follow set processes and ensure adherence to state regulations, SOPs, work instructions (WI), and adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and other product quality standards. This individual will assists in aligning the company with all state, federal and 3rd party requirements and work with QA to ensure compliance with government regulatory agencies and third-party audits. This position reports to the Director of Quality and Product Safety.
• Perform Quality Control inspections on Products, Equipment and procedures. Ensure package integrity and accuracy
• May perform or assist inventory management personnel with inventory audits when needed
• Responsible for monitoring product cannabis safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process
• Ensure all cannabis and cannabis containing products produced at the facility are properly tested in accordance with company procedures and guidelines, at appropriate frequencies, and meet specifications prior to release. Ensure testing data is appropriately recorded and maintained
• Responsible for performing verification on equipment and other areas required
• Responsible for ensuring the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation completed by staff
• Ensures the correct guidelines for production are followed during operations
• Ensures employees are following all SOPs, Work Instructions and worker safety practices
• Ensure the facility follows applicable Quality Management directives such as SOP’s, manuals, policies and procedures, work instructions, etc.
• Instructs employees on Quality Improvements and Issues
• Analyze quality data to recommend quality and process improvements
• Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed
• Supports Director of Quality and Product Safety and manages one Quality Assurance Specialist
• High School Diploma required; must be at least 21 years old
• 4 years minimum employment experience in a manufacturing/quality control setting and experience in Continuous Improvement
• Experience in managing one or more employees
• Experience with record keeping/internal auditing
• Ability to follow existing inventory/inspection procedures accurately
• Working knowledge of general computer operation and competency with Microsoft Office Products
• Experience operating in a quality-centric setting (Medical/Manufacturing/Health related industries)
• Good writing/reading/arithmetic skills
• Basic physical ability to walk back and forth across facility and lift/move up to 50lbs if necessary
• Self-motivated with proven leadership skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills for multitasking and interacting with team members in a growing facility
Vireo Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. www.vireohealth.com
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Vireo Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?