Laboratory Technician - Edibles Focused
- Posted: 17 days ago
Who we are
Here at Vireo Health, Inc. (“Vireo”) our mission is to bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 400 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences. Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people’s lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
Assist manufacturing team in the production of cannabis based medicines in a clean lab environment. This lab position is primarily focused on dosing and filling formulations into their final delivery format, such as vape cartridges, tincture bottles, tablets, soft gels, and other portioned delivery forms.
• Package cannabis products following formulation and dosage requirements.
• Operate tablet and soft gel manufacturing equipment.
• Carry out quality control checks on finished products.
• Maintain and update work instructions.
• Perform necessary steps in processing and manufacturing of cannabis materials.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Able to work independently as well as operating as a team.
• Keeps a detailed laboratory log, dating and recording all tasks performed and relevant results.
• Performs weekly safety-checks of fire-extinguishing equipment, eyewash stations and shower stations.
Attends safety meetings as required.
• Perform other functions as necessary to provide an adequate supply of product to meet patient demand.
• Able to setup, maintain and repair equipment.
• Keep an inventory of production materials to ensure supply chain stability.
• Provide feedback to improve process quality and efficiency.
• Some machine maintenance will be required.
assisting the edibles manager with weighing out and preparing batch ingredients
assisting the edibles manager with mixing, combining, melting the ingredients, and monitoring the mixture
using the depositor machine to deposit the mixture into molds
packaging the finished goods into their final packaging
• 2 year technical degree in automation, packaging and biomedical technology or related field preferred.
• In lieu of technical degree, minimum of 3 years experience working in regulated environment with automated or semi-automated equipment.
• Previous experience in medical cannabis industry.
Vireo Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. www.vireohealth.com
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Vireo Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?