Sr Software Engineer (.NET/C#/Unity) - Virbela - (REMOTE)
- Expired: April 06, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is Virbela?
Virbela aims to revolutionize the world of remote work, distance learning, and online events. By staying true to our values in-house, we empower our customers to thrive in-world. We have ambitious goals, and we want our team members to grow with our business and make their mark. Come and do the best work of your career with us. Come join us!
What you will do:
Virbela is looking for a highly-skilled Senior Software Engineer with Unity development experience to join our technology team. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge in .NET software engineering and design in areas relevant to the development of virtual world platforms. This can include experience in software development for games, simulations or other multimodal platforms.
- Develop code for complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions
- Exert technical advice to multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience
- Lead programming on projects with supporting engineers
- Integrate software with 3rd party APIs and SDKs
What we are looking for:
- Strong technical credentials, with 5+ years of technical engineering, including proven software deliverables
- Proficiency in C#/.NET/Unity
- Networked and asynchronous software
- SOLID coding practices and design, unit testing, and peer code-reviews
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices
- Ability to leverage knowledge of internal and industry prior art in design decisions
- Highly proficient in design and analysis of algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design
Nice to Haves:
- ASP.NET, Entity Framework
- Development of content/art pipelines
- Unity editor tools development experience
- Cloud services: AWS, Azure
- Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Web development experience such as nodejs, mongodb, sql
- Experience in other languages such as C++/Java
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related work experience
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Virbela is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
Get fresh Senior Software Engineer Remote jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.