Executive Assistant's Needed
For Major Law Firm in Los Angeles, CA
Growing Law Firm is seeking a well-organized Executive Legal Assistant. Under the direct supervision of the Executive Leadership, the Executive Legal Assistant performs high level administration support to company executives by preparing reports and correspondence, and performing functions such as handling information requests, scheduling meetings and maintaining executives’ calendar, reviewing and processing data, and maintaining records.
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate persons or takes messages.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares papers for consideration and presentation by executives.
- Attends meetings and records minutes.
- Greets visitors and determines whether they should see specific individuals.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and then distributes to the appropriate individual.
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence.
- Makes travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepares agendas and makes arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons and other meetings.
- Provides clerical support to other departments.
- Manages and maintains executives' schedules.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Judgment and decision making
If you are interested in this position please Apply or email us your resume at Admin@viperstaffing.com
Office Number (818) 478-7184
Viper Staffing Services
Why Work Here?"We are here to provide all your employment and staffing needs."
We are the leaders in providing people work and amazing opportunities.