Paid Digital Media Manager (PPC, SEO)
(Paid Digital Marketing including Search Engine Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Email Marketing, Design (PPC, SEA, SMA))
MAJOR LAW FIRM IN LOS ANGELES,CA working to protect workers and individuals throughout California. We are a mature and well established law firm, but we are relatively new to the digital marketing arena without a lot of preestablished legacy processes or tool stacks. There is adequate and meaningful data from 2020 to help guide our plans for 2021 and the future This means an exciting opportunity to build a new brand and corporate marketing framework by leveraging brand new assets without the drag attributable to overcoming years of poorly executed or obsolete approaches.
We are creating a Digital Marketing team of two (Paid Media and SEO/Content) that works closely with the Mainstream Media team (TV, outdoor, affiliations), executives of the firm, and outside contractors to deliver creative marketing campaigns that drive business growth through new customer acquisition, capitalizing on opportunities to raise brand awareness and increase market share
Our firm is looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager to join and evolve our web advertising team.
• The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, a hands-on approach, and is driven to deliver results.
• We work in a fast-paced environment, and this role requires someone with excellent time management and multitasking skills.
• We are ready to tackle complex marketing, media, and technology challenges in the legal sphere.
• We're fast learners and risk-takers.
• We know the law and help employees and individuals. We need you to help us get that message out.
• Report directly to the law firm marketing executive
• 3+ years of digital paid media experience
• 3-5 years of managing Paid Search (PPC) and social media ad campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
• An ability to set clearly defined, measurable goals; develop, monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators
• A proven track record of developing and managing high-ROI over-$100k digital marketing campaigns
• Constant awareness of current digital trends, and eagerness to adapt digital marketing strategies as trends evolve
• Expert level of analytics and data analysis on platforms like Google Analytics, Google Adwords
• Comfortable with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, with a working knowledge of when and how to apply them
• An understanding of multi-channel optimization best practices
• Ability to identify, propose and implement effective third party tools to assist in research and analysis to support day-to-day adjustments and long term strategies for campaigns leading to business growth, diversification and market expansion.
• Experience with call-tracking software such as Call Rail or Call Tracking Metrics
• Work with marketing team members and contractors to ensure the paid acquisition strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives
• Define budget and CPA thresholds for all campaigns
• Constantly optimize campaigns and identify ways to improve campaign performance, including changes to budget, strategies, and targeting
• Google, Bing, and Yahoo certifications
• Strong communication skills
• Thrives under pressure and deadlines
• Ability to work with and lead others
• Exposure to the legal industry
Candidate evaluator for duties and requirements (but not limited to):
Managed $100k+ AdWords/PPC campaigns;
Able to make a Google AdWords and Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) competitive analysis;
Facebook and Instagram advertising experience;
Other social media platform advertising experience and familiarity with TikTok, etc. is a plus;
Perform daily account management of PPC accounts on various search platforms;
Ability to monitor account for competitive and strategic positioning of PPC ads;
Ability to define SEM strategies and establish goals/objectives;
Ability to strategize for top and niche keywords;
Ability to identify and test negative keywords;
Ability to increasingly reach target audience of niche customer base;
Define new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts;
Assist in monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards reports.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity. Please feel free to Apply or Email us your resume. Talk to you soon.
Viper Staffing Services
Why Work Here?"We are here to provide all your employment and staffing needs."
We are the leaders in providing people work and amazing opportunities.