Call Center Manager Needed
For Major Law Firm Glendale, CA
Growing law firm in the Los Angeles-area that specializes in complex litigation, including consumer and employment class and representative actions.
The firm focuses on the prosecution of wage & hour, unfair business practice, discrimination, and false advertising matters in both state and federal courts across California and has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of tens of thousands of employees and consumers in California.
Due to our growing staff, we are looking to add several Call Center/Customer Service Representatives to our team. All qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience in customer service and office support
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Possess administrative and clerical skills
- Have strong reading and writing skills
- Possess a degree from an accredited U.S. College or university
- Experience in the legal field
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as grammatical skills
This position will provide a variety of administrative and support services. Specific job duties may vary.Candidates who do not have the preferred work experience will be considered if they can demonstrate that they are, otherwise, exceptionally qualified to undertake the tasks required by this role.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by e-mail, clearly indicating that the candidate is applying for the Administrative Assistant position and include a resume.
If you are interested please Apply or Email us at Admin@viperstaffing.com
Office Number (818) 478-7184