Janitorial Cleaning Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $20 Hourly
We are seeking a Janitorial Cleaning Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment. Pay varies depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to: experience, availability, size of shifts, type of commercial space, and more. Growth opportunities are available as well.
Please read below and see if we would be a great fit! We appreciate your time.
Vip Cleaning Services LLC
Our mission is to provide top notch cleaning services for clients throughout the Las Vegas valley by focusing on taking care of our team, who ultimately take care of our clients and their needs. VIP Cleaning Services is growing fast and looking to add some quality talent to the team. Growth opportunities also available for those looking to move up long term.
See below for some more specific information regarding the job.
We are looking for office/janitorial cleaning technicians to work in different locations in the Las Vegas Valley. Cleaning experience is required -we will train our processes as well in house. We are looking for good work ethic, trustworthiness, and kindness as the most important attributes. Some of the duties of this job are:
- General cleaning for office and commercial/business spaces
- Floor care (sweep, mop, vacuuming)
- Gather and empty trash
- Clean building fixtures
- Cleaning and dusting surfaces
- Replenish supplies when necessary
- Read product labels for correct product use
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
- Communicate effectively with the office
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and general surfaces
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in professional cleaning required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
1. Ability to understand written and oral instructions in English.
2. Ability to operate and maintain custodial equipment.
3. Ability to learn the appropriate use of cleaning products and safety procedures.
5. Ability to work flexible and/or fixed work schedules.
6. Ability to work cooperatively with other team members and alone.
7. Possess physical and mental stamina needed for the responsibilities of the position
8. Must have dependable transportation
Our mission is to provide value to our customers by offering the ability to streamline cleaning services with one company, as well as provide great services for fair and competitive prices. From scheduling an appointment to following up after every job we strive to deliver within each facet of the process.
Vip Cleaning Services
5850 Polaris AveLas Vegas, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?