Vionic San Rafael, CA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a temporary/full-time (40 hrs/week) Product Assistant role that supports our fantastic Vionic Product Team in their journey that takes footwear from ideation to reality. We will need someone to help the team from now through the end of December, and there is the potential to make a positive impact and be considered for future Regular/Full-Time openings. This position will work out of our San Rafael office.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are passionate about fit and living our mission of helping people feel great…feet first!
We seek people who will:
• File and maintain organization of materials within the material library
• Assist with seasonal material forecasting and material order placement
• Collaborate with overseas partners to request and track accurate material information and update PLM system accordingly
• Assist with Expense report completion for the Product Leadership team
• Monitor and address email communications with the overseas teams in a timely manner
• Receive, catalog, store, and ship samples, as well as assist with samples in our off-site storage and warehouse
• Keep ongoing communication with Sales and Marketing to ensure salesman samples are delivered according to the Product Calendar
• Keep Product area organized; help unpack samples, take inventory and catalog
• Support the administrative needs of the Product Team
We seek people with these qualifications:
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) required
• Extremely detailed and have superior organizational and prioritization skills
• Ability to prepare, organize and analyze large amounts of data
• Ability to multi-task and work in tight timelines, with high productivity
• Ability to learn quickly and communicate efficiently and effectively with others (both verbal and written)
• Ability to work independently and in a team as a positive, flexible team player
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator Suite, Flex PLM, and SAP systems preferred, but not required
• At least 1 year working in a fast-paced work environment, preferred
• Industry knowledge of footwear, leather, textiles, or consumer soft goods, preferred
But most of all, we seek believers. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best
4040 Civic Center DriveSan Rafael, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Vionic