Outside Sales Representative
Vio Security Modesto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What You’ll Do
Vio Security works diligently to protect what you hold dear—both in the present and the future—by offering cutting-edge services and the latest advancements in home security and automation.
As an Outside Sales Rep, you will:
• Meet with new homeowners to determine which Vio home security & automation packages best meet their needs.
• Build a network of customers through creative & entrepreneurial lead generation to help you crush your sales goals!
• Own the sales process and be supported by the best customer service and install teams in the business to grow your territory.
What You Need:
• Stellar communication and selling skills –Able to think quickly on your feet to help solve customer challenges & close deals.
• Competitive Spirit –Self-motivated, driven, and thrive in fast-paced environments.
• Prior outside sales experience is a plus!
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings & weekends.
• Reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license
What You’ll Get:
• Unlimited earning potential with uncapped commissions – paid WEEKLY! (Do we say anything here about what top performers are making?)
• Set up for Success - PAID training with ongoing mentoring and support from your Manager.
• Generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k
• Ability to build a successful sales career and grow with our company – we promote from within!
We have protected thousands of homes and businesses since the company was formed, and continue to grow. Currently, an average of only 15% of the citizens in the United States use a working alarm system; our goal is to serve and educate the entire nation, informing the public about the importance of home and business security.
Vio SecurityWhy Work Here?
Weekly Pay - Uncapped Earning Potential - Great Benefits! #WorkAtVio
Vio is one of the nation’s top community-based security and automation companies. With combined experience and knowledge of over 100 years in the security automation industry, the leadership team at Vio provides consumers with the ultimate in security & automation products and services. We take pride in unparalleled customer service and employee satisfaction. We have protected thousands of homes and businesses since the company was formed, and continue to grow. Currently, an average of only 15% of the citizens in the United States use a working alarm system; our goal is to serve and educate the entire nation, informing the public about the importance of home and business security.