Senior Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vintun LLC is a small disadvantaged business established under the Native Hawaiian Owned 8(a) program. As a professional services firm that provides consulting and advisory services to clients, Vintun works to improve operational efficiency and to accomplish organizational objectives as well as serves as a leading provider for information services and business management services to the Federal Government. We seek to create impactful solutions that yield lasting results. Vintun is headquartered in Alexandria, VA with client support offices in northern Virginia and Hawaii. Vintun offers a highly competitive benefits package that reflects our objective of employing top industry performers.
Vintun is seeking a forward-thinking Senior Project Manager to join our team in support of our Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) contract in the Mechanicsburg, PA area. The potential candidate should have experience managing Supply Chain related efforts and experience with process improvement, data analysis, and Supply IT system functionality. The candidate will play a critical role in leading a geographically dispersed contractor support team responsible for analyzing and documenting existing supply chain processes from end to end and recommending business process improvements to enhance Navy Logistics. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to challenging and changing situations quickly while being able to facilitate the completion of multiple tasks and assignments.
What will you do?
· Provide project supervision and management for business process analysis, reengineering, and optimization services for the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) in support of the Navy’s Digital Transformation effort.
· Lead teams conducting requirements gathering, business analysis, and supply chain management research.
· Manage and direct technical project personnel to ensure objectives are met with top quality and levels of performance.
· Serve as a technical liaison between contractor team, stakeholders, and functional process owners to achieve business reform objectives.
· Analyze existing information systems for opportunities to increase productivity and reduce redundancy across the DoD portfolio of business systems.
· Review “future-state” systems architecture products in support of integrating and optimizing the “as-is” process maps, existing requirements, systems, and capabilities.
· Collaborate with functional, technical, and budget counterparts to support program management efforts.
· Collaborate with colleagues to produce valid and accurate written technical content for various products (e.g., briefings, narratives, and justifications).
· Prepare technical reports by researching, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Review existing or planned (future) logistics information systems for integration opportunities to incorporate the as-is process
· Ensure products and services are completed in a timely fashion and consistent with client and corporate standards
· Work closely with clients to ensure thorough understanding of contract requirements and client business processes.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 8 - 10 years’ project management experience leading teams conducting requirements gathering, business analysis, and supply chain management
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead analysis, architectural and development discussions
· Strong analytical and writing skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Business Process Improvement/Reengineering experience
· Must be a US citizen
· Project Management Professional certification
· Knowledge of Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma methodologies
· Knowledge of SAP
· Experience using Microsoft Teams
· Experience using BPMN 2.0 notation and Microsoft Visio
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25lbs.
Vintun LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Vintun LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
VintunWhy Work Here?
Fantastic opportunities, excellent people, focused on helping their clients.
Vintun, LLC is Native-Hawaiian Owned consulting company dedicated to providing clients with impactful solutions and lasting results. Our capability areas center on: Business Advisory Services, Supply Chain and Logistics Readiness, and Digital Enablement.
TechnologyView all jobs at Vintun