Senior Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Vintun LLC is seeking a Senior Operations Manager to direct the operations team at the company’s headquarters located in Alexandria, Virginia. The successful candidate will work with the President, Directors, Contracts Manager and Accounting Manager in performing a variety of tasks. The Senior Operations Manager oversees administration, personnel and operational functions of the organization. This person provides leadership to assigned staff to meet and optimize established levels of business performance objectives, service, productivity, and quality; maintains positive employee morale. This position must be able to manage and oversee location(s) that have a sales revenue of over 20 million.
- Manages day to day operations, while coordinating with corporate leadership on HR, Contract Management, Accounting, and IT needs
- Implements and ensures consistent compliance with standard operating procedures, policies, internal audit controls, and business management quality system requirements
- Financial Duties
- Manage company assets – 2 local offices, large remote workforce
- Works closely with accounting,: contributes to the monthly AR / AP management, and monthly closeout
- Assists with employee expense reports, timesheets, and compliance
- Monitors/controls company related expenses
- Communicates with corporate leadership for any custom financial reporting as needed
- Operational Duties
- Manage company-wide communications
- POC for all company related needs
- Coordinate employee related activities
- Facilitates website and social media updates
- SharePoint portal management
- Coordination of onboarding for new employees: laptops, badges, etc..
- Tracks company-wide level training
- Real estate liaison
- Develops and implements action plans to correct problem areas and optimize productivity
- Analyzes operational reports to identify potential deficiencies and take corrective action
- Analyzes external and internal customer feedback and develops methods to improve service quality
- Analyzes customer feedback procedures and develops methods to improve service quality using metrics
- The successful candidate demonstrates principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluating customer satisfaction/5 years
- Effective verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills/ 4-5years
- Optional but highly desired: Previous experience in managing federal government contracts
- Business and management principles with, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources/5 years
- Director level position with responsibilities to deliver professional services, organizational relationship management, account planning and supporting other corporate objectives.
- 4 Year Degree from accredited University Must be in the D.C. area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- 5 plus years of industry experience
- Significant experience delivering professional services
Vintun LLC is a professional services firm that provides consulting and advisory services to clients to improve operational efficiency and to accomplish organizational objectives. Vintun is headquartered in Alexandria, VA with client support offices in Huntsville and Hawaii. Vintun offers a highly competitive benefits package that reflects our objective of employing top industry performers. Vintun LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
VintunWhy Work Here?
Fantastic opportunities, excellent people, focused on helping their clients.
Vintun, LLC is Native-Hawaiian Owned consulting company dedicated to providing clients with impactful solutions and lasting results. Our capability areas center on: Business Advisory Services, Supply Chain and Logistics Readiness, and Digital Enablement.
BusinessView all jobs at Vintun