Vintun LLC is seeking an ITIL v3 Expert or ITIL 4 MP to help our client achieve effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery and support of IT services. The candidate will support the implementation and maturation of ITIL processes through documentation of processes, procedures, and work instructions. You will support process owners, process managers, service owners, and service managers with meeting support, documentation, collaboration, and continuous improvement initiatives. Supports includes metrics analysis, workflow analysis, and suggested improvements based on findings, and alignment with ITIL and industry best practices. Qualified candidates are expected to provide recommendations to implement enhancements while maintaining current Service Operations levels.
Candidates should have experience with the below tasks
- Provide ITIL-based Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) knowledge and expertise to federal government customers and stakeholders in support of their service management environment.
- Provide support to the preparation and evaluation of technical documents, papers, studies, analysis, and briefings in support of IT service management.
- Ability to document processes, procedures, service levels agreements, critical success factors, performance work instructions, and process workflows.
- Ability to communicate and partner with service owners and process managers on continual service improvement activities.
- Ability to schedule, facilitate, and participate in service management forums and meetings, including the creation of meeting minutes and action items is a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with information technology process managers and service owners. Experience supporting the U.S. Marine Corps is preferable.
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas with stakeholders and building collaborative relationships with team members, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and efforts with minimum guidance.
- ITIL v3 Expert or ITIL 4 MP certification is required. PMP certification is a plus.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- BS or BA degree in a Business Management, IT, or other relevant discipline from an accredited college/university. A Master’s degree in an IT discipline is preferable.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in ITSM environments.
- Experience creating records and running reports in an ITSM tool is a must. BMC Remedy experience is preferable.
- 5 Years of related experience may be substituted for the BS or BA degree requirement
Security Clearance: All personnel must be able to pass a National Agency Check background investigation.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25lbs.
Please note: Vintun LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Vintun LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
Why Work Here?Vintun, LLC is Native-Hawaiian Owned consulting company dedicated to providing clients with impactful solutions and lasting results. Our capability areas center on: Business Advisory Services, Supply Chain and Logistics Readiness, and Digital Enablement.
Fantastic opportunities, excellent people, focused on helping their clients