Vintage Title Services seeks a Title Assistant/ Policy Typist with at least one (1) year of word processing experience within the title insurance industry. An understanding of title industry terminology is preferred, as is a working knowledge of county clerks public access programs. This position is responsible for the daily reporting and entering of policies and updates. S/he should be adaptable, attentive to details, and reliable. Our policy typist must plan and prioritize work to manage time effectively. This position requires a proficiency in English, technology skills, and the willingness to ask questions.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Order entry with follow-up
- Orders cover records and rundowns
- Interprets and acts on instructions from customers and title officers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office more specifically Microsoft Outlook and Word
- General office duties: telephone support, filing, scanning, making copies
- Uses research to create and maintain files, records and reports
- Strong detail orientation
- assist closing coordinators with follow up and any other duties assigned to him or her by the Manager.
To apply for this position, please send your contact information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vintage Title Services, LLC exemplifies the qualities and products you should expect from a top class title insurance agency. We provide the full range of services, comprehensive settlement services, recordation of documents, escrow services, and title insurance backed by industry leaders such as Fidelity National Title and Old Republic National Title. We work in all 21 counties in New Jersey for any transaction. All of our services are backed by educated licensed professionals determined to make your experience as easy and professional as possible. With continuing education in the most updated topics, our employees can provide you with the skills and answers you are looking for. Our dedicated staff can to fulfill all of your title and settlement needs, including purchases, refinances and the most complex commercial transactions