Regional Manager of Multi Family
Vintage Realty Company Shreveport, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Ensure that the communities meet the established operational, financials and business performance goals by inspecting properties, reviewing financial, market and operational reports and developing and implementing appropriate action plans to achieve results.
- Develops the annual budgets for the properties within the assigned portfolio, oversees attainment of budgeted goals by analyzing and evaluating financial reports, reconciling monthly statements against approved budget and working with the accounting, client/owner and others to address and resolve gaps in the financial performance of the portfolio.
- Provides leadership to the team of community managers by interviewing, hiring and training team members and by managing their performance in accordance with company policies, values and business practices. Oversees the appropriate and adequate staffing at each community and supervises the acquisition, development and management of the community team members.
- Promotes client satisfaction and retention through timely reporting and on-going communication about the performance of the properties, and responds quickly and with urgency to client/owner concerns, questions, issues and requests.
- Reviews, analyzes and interprets market data to identify emerging trends that may impact the performance of the portfolio and works with the community manager and others to develop and implement market plans that drive occupancy and revenue growth.
- Ensures that the appearance and physical aspects of the properties meet the company’s and owner’s established standards through routine site and safety inspections, and communicates concerns and requests for capital as needed to provide for the physical upkeep of each property in the portfolio.
- Coordinates work activities and services from vendors and contractors as needed by researching and identifying needs, negotiating contracts, monitoring progress, processing invoices and ensuring open communication between vendors, contractors and company project team members.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative and other reports and analysis and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Meet with multi-family corporate team members as needed to review and assess current policy and procedure and help facilitate changes when necessary.
- Follows company’s established policies and procedures, monitors and ensures portfolio compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards and operational processes and takes appropriate action to report, address and correct policy violations or infractions.
- Practices property safety techniques in accordance with company, property and departmental policies, procedures and standards and immediately reports mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents or other safety issues to appropriate individuals.
- Identifies opportunities for improving the company’s overall operation and success by offering suggestions, leading improvement initiatives and working with the appropriate team members to implement suggestions.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and areas of responsibility by attending internal training classes, researching and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications or utilizing other appropriate methods to obtain business and professional information.
- Incumbents work in an office environment but also may have frequent exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather, odors and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous.
- Incumbents must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of each property in the assigned portfolio as well as the properties’ common areas and amenities.
- Incumbents must be able to view computer screens, mobile devices and other electronic equipment for extended periods of time where visual strain may result.
- Incumbents must be able to push, pull, lift, carry or maneuver weights of up to ten (10) pounds independently and twenty five (25) pounds with assistance.
- Regular and routine travel is required to supervise communities, attend business meetings and training classes or participate in other situations for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial and human resource documents and to create and make presentations to senior managers, clients and others.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using property management software (preferably Real Page), word processing and Excel applications to complete and produce required reports and other employment documents.
- Demonstrated mathematical and analytical skills necessary to complete, understand and interpret financial records, budgets and other fiscal reporting information.
- Experience and developed management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate and mentor subordinate and peer team members.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a sales, marketing and customer service background sufficient to resolve customer service complaints and issues, complete financial and other reports and documents, increase sales revenues and manage spending.
- First hand, seasoned experience in multi-site property management and residential property operations, including all facets of managing the physical, operational, financial and customer service performance of a wide variety of asset types under varying marketing conditions.
- College degree in business, finance, marketing or related field is preferred. Industry certifications (e.g. CPM, CAPS, CAM, etc.) also preferred.
Vintage Realty Company
Real EstateView all jobs at Vintage Realty Company