The Village at Fountain Lake , a luxury apartment home community in Gonzales, LA, is seeking a full-time Property Manager to oversee all on-site operations. The Property Manager must effectively manage the apartment community, including both office maintenance personnel, activities and available resources in order to successfully achieve community objectives. These objectives include maximizing occupancy levels, community value, and experience for residents.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all on-site employees.
- Direct all property staff and outside vendors.
- Provides leadership to co-workers by giving support and following through on commitments.
- Completes required monthly variance reports and contributes to the budgeting process.
- Monitors expenses and property income to adhere to budgetary goals.
- Responsible for income collection, accuracy of records, and notices to residents.
- Maintain a positive and caring attitude while interacting with prospects and residents.
- Inspect model apartment, vacant units, and common areas.
- Process lease renewals.
- Maintain property in accordance with company standards.
- Process monthly invoices, assist with market surveys, and final account statements.
- Have a working knowledge of and comply with all Federal Fair Housing standards and company policies.
- Responsible for completing month end close out.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Multifamily industry
- Advanced customer service and communication skills
- Experience with OneSite software
- Preferred CAM or ARM designation
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office
All candidates should have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record & automobile insurance. Vintage Realty provides a great working environment with a competitive benefits & compensation package. All candidates must be willing to complete a criminal background & drug screening process as successful completion is necessary before an employment offer is granted.
Vintage Realty Company provides a competitive benefits & compensation package. All candidates must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States and willing to complete a criminal background & drug screening process as successful completion is necessary before an employment offer is granted. If you are interested in furthering your career in with a progressive successful firm, please submit your cover letter and resume along with contact names and numbers of three professional references. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer