Customer Service and Support Representative
- $35,000 to $45,000 Yearly
A Customer Service and Support Rep will work with customers, vendors, and VK employees to assist with pre-and post sales administrative tasks relating to both new and existing orders, as well as after sale warranty support. Position will be in Vintage Kings Troy, MI headquarters.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates and maintains relationships with customers, vendors and internal VK employees clearly and effectively via phone, email and online chat.
- Analyzes and processes customer information to quickly provide solutions
- Monitors Operator and Sales Support phone queues as well as Customer Service and Sales Support case/task portals.
- Works with Inside/Outside sales representatives to assist with processing customer orders
- Works with Customer Service Manager to address Customer Service Cases relating to after sales warranty issue.
- Other duties to be assigned by Customer Service Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Salary: 35k to 45k Annually
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15-25/hr (dependent on experience) in person
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday; Some Weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Troy, MI 48084: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands, and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Vintage King Audio, Inc.Troy, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.