Vintage Healthcare Center is proud to be a provider of high quality care servicing the Denton community. We are under new management and currently have an opening for a qualified and dedicated transportation aide to join our team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess and maintain current CPR certification.
- CNA license preferred.
- Current valid state driver’s license w/clean driving record.
- Obtains appropriate resident information for appointments
- Prepares resident for appointment if needed
- Loads and unloads resident(s) into facility vehicle
- Communicates with appropriate individuals related to arrival and departure times in order to facilitate scheduling
- Communicates with the nurse in charge regarding conversations from appointments.
- Facilitates communication between Physicians’ offices and facility.
- Checks to see that equipment is available for transport, i.e., wheel chairs, oxygen, additional personal care items.
- Communicates any vehicle maintenance issues to administrator and or maintenance supervisor.
- Assists in resident care as needed.
- Aware of safety procedures related to transporting of residents.
- Use of cell phone as directed by policy.
- Monitors residents during transport.
- Remains with residents at appointments as directed by supervisor.
- Returns documentation to nurse after appointment.
- Adjusts schedule as needed and directed by DON or designee.
- Is Courteous to resident, family members and office staff.
- On call per schedule
- And much more!
Vintage Health Care Center