Vintage Healthcare Center has been a proud member of the community for over 20 years and we have an exciting part-time Sales & Marketing position available to cover our Independent Living and Assisted Living center. We are looking for that special person who can join our growing team and assist us in achieving our marketing goals. This position has the potential to become full-time. The ideal person for this role will have a strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and will enjoy working with the elderly in a healthcare environment.
- Develops/maintains a working knowledge of all services provided by the facility
- Create new referral relationships and maintain relationship with current referral sources and case managers. Contacts identified referral sources and seeks referrals as appropriate. Records outcome of calls and keep the administrator informed.
- Plan, direct and oversee all internal/external sales/marketing activities.
- Monitors/tracks referral sources satisfaction levels, track/reports on conversion ratios and provides summary reports to management weekly.
- Implements/maintains, with the up-line management, operational processes to ensure compliance with company policies, legal requirements and regulatory mandates.
- Maintains the highest standard of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Shares information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly established.
- Adheres to and participates in Company's mandatory HIPPA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices.
- Develop quarterly marketing plan with assistance and input from marketing team.
- Performs all duties inherent in a supervisory role.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Marketing/Sales
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Long Term Care or healthcare setting
- Outgoing, friendly, self-starter
- Strong knowledge of Nursing Homes and admission process
- Working knowledge of personal computer and data entry, E-mail retrieval, Internet, contact management systems and Microsoft Office programs (or equivalent software skills) required.
- Excellent negotiation, organization, problem-solving, decision making, and communication skill also required.
- Able to function in position with minimal supervision.
- Effective and professional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid Texas Driver's License.
- Salary will be based upon Experience and Proven Results
- Job Type: Part-time
- And much more!
Vintage Health Care Center