Physical Therapist / Aide - Martha's Vineyard
Vineyard Complementary Medicine Edgartown, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Spend the summer or the rest of your life on the beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard enjoying majestic beaches with amazing biking and hiking trails and endless fun for all outdoor enthusiasts. FREE SUMMER HOUSING IS AVAILABLE FOR 2021.
Due to unprecedented growth, our unique outpatient complementary and collaborative clinic is seeking Physical Therapists and PT Aides to join our summer and/or year-round team.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs in collaboration with other team members including our chiropractor, sports medicine acupuncturist, massage therapist, and integrative bodywork staff.
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery.
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment, utilize evidence-based interventions, and communicate patients' progress.
- Develop proficiency in using the electronic documentation program to document patient care services in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other clinical and administrative staff to achieve well-rounded care for all patients.
- Current Massachusetts License
- At least 1-year experience in outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine.
- Ability to handle a full workload in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Vineyard Complementary MedicineWhy Work Here?
VCM checks all the boxes - talented staff, growing business, opportunities to learn and we're on the beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard!
The VCM outpatient clinic specializes in complementary collaborative care and provides chiropractic, physical therapy, sports medicine, acupuncture, therapeutic massage, reiki, aquatic therapy, and holistic health programs. We specialize in low back pain, spinal health, and injury management. Our unique model of care provides comprehensive care for our patients and a team approach for our clinicians.
238 Edgartown-Vineyard Haven RoadEdgartown, MA